This action will let you create and save a new file to a Google Drive.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Connection - Your selected Google Drive connection. Note that you have to select the connection where you have access to view, edit, create, or delete files.
- File - The name of the file to be created and saved.
- Destination Folder - The folder where the created and saved file will be stored.
- Drag and drop the Save File action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
- Click the Connection dropdown list and select a particular Google Drive connection
- Or you can set up a new Google Drive connection by clicking the “Add Connection” icon.
- Enter the name of the file to be created on the File field.
- Select the destination folder of the saved file. To do it, click the “Google Drive” icon.
- Navigate to the folder then select it.
- Click the “Select” button.
Upon executing this flow, the a new file which is a Google Docs will be created and saved to the Employee Records folder.
Updated 8 months ago