The Merge Slides action will let you merge two presentations together in Google Slides.
- Connection - Your selected Google Drive connection. Note that you have to select the connection where you have access to view, edit, create, or delete files.
- Source File - The Presentation file you want to attach to another. You can pick the file from your Google Drive folders by clicking on the Drive icon, or using a Token Picker.
- Target File - the second Presentation file that will be connected to your Source file. You can pick the file from your Google Drive folders by clicking on the Drive icon, or using a Token Picker.
Let's review the scenario where you want to merge two monthly reports (October and November) into one presentation.
- Drag and drop the Merge Slides action into the Flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
- Click the Connection dropdown list and select a particular Google Drive connection.
- Or you can set up a new Google Drive connection by clicking the “Add Connection” icon.
- Select a Source File - Google Presentation file that is going to be copied to the second Presentation. To do it, click the "Google Drive" icon on the field under the Connection field. We'll choose the "October report".
- Navigate to the file then select it.
- Select the Target File - Google Presentation file that is going to be the final Presentation with the merged slides. To do it, click the "Google Drive" icon on the Destination Folder field. Here, we'll choose the "November report".
- Navigate to the folder then select it.
Upon executing this flow, a November Report Slides file has the slides from the October Report Slides file at the end of the presentation.
Updated 8 months ago