Update Cell ¶
This action will let you update a cell on a Google sheets.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Connection - Your selected Google Drive connection. Note that you have to select the connection where you have access to view, edit, create, or delete files.
- File - The Google Sheets where the cell will be updated.
- Sheet Name - The particular sheet where the cell will be updated.
- Row Number - The row where the cell you will update is under.
- Has Header - If enabled, it will treat the first row as the sheet's header.
- Column - The column/s of the row where you will update.
- Value - The value you want to set for the corresponding cell you will update.
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop the Update Cell action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
Click the Connection dropdown list and select a particular Google Drive connection
Or you can set up a new Google Drive connection by clicking the “Add Connection” icon.
Select the Google Sheets file where you will update a cell. To do it, click the “Google Drive” icon under the File field.
- Navigate to the file then select it.
- Click the “Select” button.
- Select the particular sheet where you will update a cell. To do it, click the Select Sheet icon and choose from the available options on the dropdown list then, click "Done".
Note: If the column/s on the sheet has a column header, it is best for you to enable the Has Header option then click the "Load Columns" button to load the available columns with header on the sheet.
- Enter the row number where the cell you want to update is located.
- Select the column where the cell you want to update is located.
- Set the value of the cell that will be updated.
Upon executing this flow, the cell that corresponds to the set row and selected column will be updated. The second row under the Total Working Days column will be updated into "24".