Add Row ¶
This action will let you append a row to a sheet on a Google Sheets.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Connection - Your selected Google Drive connection. Note that you have to select the connection where you have access to view, edit, create, or delete files.
- File - The Google Sheets where the row will be added.
- Sheet Name - The particular sheet where the row will be added.
- Has Header - If enabled, it will treat the first row as the sheet's header.
- Column - The column/s where you will add data.
- Value - The value that will be added for the corresponding column.
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop the Add Row action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
Click the Connection dropdown list and select a particular Google Drive connection
Or you can set up a new Google Drive connection by clicking the “Add Connection” icon.
Select the Google Sheets file where you will append a row. To do it, click the “Google Drive” icon under the File field.
- Navigate to the file then select it.
- Click the “Select” button.
- Select the particular sheet where the row will be added. To do it, click the Select Sheet icon and choose from the available options on the dropdown list then click "Done".
Note: If the column/s on the sheet has a column header, it is best for you to enable the Has Header option then click the "Load Columns" button to load the available column header on the sheet.
- Enter the value you want to add per column.
Upon executing this flow, a new row will be added to the Google Sheets Employees Salary Computation. The added row is: