List Items ¶
This action will let you search and list the available files and folders from a Google Drive. You can filter the result by selecting a particular folder and/or entering a filename you want to be returned.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Connection - Your selected Google Drive connection. Note that you have to select the connection where you have access to view, edit, create, or delete files.
- Folder - Returns the files or folders from the specified folder. By leaving this field empty, the root folder will be selected.
- Name - Returns the files or folders containing the specified filename.
- Number of Items to Return - Maximum number of items that can be returned. Must be 1-500 only.
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop the List Items action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
Click the Connection dropdown list and select a particular Google Drive connection
Or you can set up a new Google Drive connection by clicking the “Add Connection” icon.
You can filter the items to be listed by selecting a particular Google Drive folder. To do it, click the “Google Drive” icon on the Folder field.
- Navigate to the folder then select it.
- Click the “Select” button.
- You can also add a file name where only the file/s containing the specified filename will be listed.
- Then set the maximum number of items to be returned.
Upon executing this flow, the available items on the Zenphi Documentation folder that contains "Test Data" as their file name will be listed.