List Comments ¶
This action will let you list the comments from a Google Drive file such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Connection - Your selected Google Drive connection. Note that you have to select the connection where you have access to view, edit, create, or delete files.
- File - The file where the comments will be listed from.
- Page Size - Number of pages that you want to list the comments from.
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop the List Comments action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
Click the Connection dropdown list and select a particular Google Drive connection
Or you can set up a new Google Drive connection by clicking the “Add Connection” icon.
Select the file where the comments will be listed from. To do it, click the “Google Drive” icon on the File field.
- Navigate to the file then select it.
- Click the “Select” button.
- Enter the number of page that contain the comments you want to be listed.
Upon executing this flow, the comments from the selected file Contract will be read.