Get Information ¶
This action will let you read and get the file or folder's information from a Google Drive: such as their ID, name, version, description, size, etc.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Connection - Your selected Google Drive connection. Note that you have to select the connection where you have access to view, edit, create, or delete files.
- File or Folder - The file or folder where the information will be read or get from.
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop the Get Information action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
Click the Connection dropdown list and select a particular Google Drive connection
Or you can set up a new Google Drive connection by clicking the “Add Connection” icon.
Select the file or folder that you want to read and get its information. To do it, click the “Google Drive” icon under the File or Folder field.
- Navigate to the file or folder then select it.
- Click the “Select” button.
Upon executing this flow, the information of the selected file Contract will be read. You can use the data that will be read from this action to insert into a file or modify by using it in another action.