Format Date Time ¶
This action will automatically turn datetime value into string of equivalent value following the datetime format specified and log it to your system or file.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Date - The time value you want to format.
- Format - The datetime format you want to recall as a string. Ex:
hh:mm:ss => 07:27:15 yyyy'-'MM'-'dd HH':'mm':'ss'Z' => 2008-04-10 13:30:00Z u => 2008-04-10 13:30:00Z MMMM dd, yyyy => June 10, 2011 MM/dd/yy H:mm:ss zzz => 06/10/11 15:24:16 +00:00
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop Get Diff action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
- The Name section is pre-filled by the action name but you can configure this section according to your preference.
- The Date field is where you enter datetime value you want to format as string of equal value. You can do this by clicking the calendar icon and choosing a datetame value, or the parameter icon by choosing the right token(s).
- The Format field is where you enter datetime format of the string you want to return.
Upon executing the flow, this action will automatically return your base datetime value as a string of equal value in your chosen format.