Query Collection ¶
This action will automatically collect retrieve data that comes into the specified Gmail inbox.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Collection - The collection or set of data from the email or form that you want to query.
- Select Items - The specific items(data) you want to retrieve.
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop the Send Email action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
- The Name section is pre-filled by the action name but you can configure this section according to your preference.
- In the Collection field, click the parameter icon. Look for the collection of data you want to retrieve an item.
- In the Select Items field, specify the items you would like to retrieve.
Upon executing this flow, this action will automatically collect and retrieve the set of data the moment it comes into the Gmail inbox specified.