Follow these simple steps to create your own Google AppSheet connection:
1. Go to your AppSheet panel, click "Settings" from the sidebar, then proceed to the Integrations tab, and switch on the Enable button.
2. Once the Enable button is on, click on the "Create Application Access Key" button.
3. Don't forget to Save the changes.
4. Go back to zenphi, and create a Connection from the AppSheet action:
or from the Connection tab in your Settings:
5. Insert the API Id and API Key in the pop-up window that appears.
Discover more AppSheet possibilities
Learn how to start a zenphi Flow from an AppSheet App;
Watch the recording of our latest webinar, where you'll learn how to supercharge your AppSheet applications with zenphi as a backend;
Read our latest blog article about two proven ways to automate your AppSheet apps.