Get Comment ¶
This action will let you read and get a comment from a Google Drive file such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Connection - Your selected Google Drive connection. Note that you have to select the connection where you have access to view, edit, create, or delete files.
- File - The file where the comment will be read or get from.
- Comment - The comment you want to get from a file.
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop the Get Comment action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
Click the Connection dropdown list and select a particular Google Drive connection
Or you can set up a new Google Drive connection by clicking the “Add Connection” icon.
Select the file where you want to read a comment. To do it, click the “Google Drive” icon on the File field.
- Navigate to the file then select it.
- Click the “Select” button.
- Enter the comment that will be used as reference in getting the comment from the file.
Upon executing this flow, the comment "Send this contract to the employee for signature." will be read from the selected Google Docs file which is the Contract.