Delete Item ¶
This action will let you delete a file or folder from a Google Drive.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Connection - Your selected Google Drive connection. Note that you have to select the connection where you have access to view, edit, create, or delete files.
- File or folder - The file or folder to be deleted.
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop the Delete Item action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
Click the Connection dropdown list and select a particular Google Drive connection
Or you can set up a new Google Drive connection by clicking the “Add Connection” icon.
Select the file or folder that you want to delete. To do it, click the Google Drive icon on the File or Folder field.
- Navigate to the folder or file then select it.
- Click the “Select” button.
Upon executing this flow, the Google Docs file Copy of Records will be deleted.