Get Diff ¶
This action will automatically get the difference between two date/time variables in year(s), month(s), day(s), hour(s), minute(s), and second(s) and log it to your file.
- Name - By default, it is prefilled by the name of the action. You can change it based on your preferred action name.
- Start Date 1 - You need to enter the value of the earlier date/time. You can also do this by clicking the parameter icon and choosing the token value/variable.
- End Date - Enter the later date/time value. You can also use token values by clicking the parameter icon.
- Difference In - Choose the unit of time to express the difference between the two date/time values. it can be in year(s), month(s), day(s), hour(s), minute(s), and second(s).
Demonstration on how to use it in a flow ¶
- Drag and drop Get Diff action into the flow.
- Click the gear icon to open its settings.
- The Name section is pre-filled by the action name but you can configure this section according to your preference.
- In the Start Date 1 you will enter the earlier date/time value.
- At the End Date filed, you will enter the later date/time value.
- For the Difference In, you will choose the unit of time the difference value should be expressed in.
Upon executing the flow, this action will automatically get the difference between the two date/time values and log it to your system or document.